Labels

February 13, 2011

The Keywords

So, knowing how important Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is for just about everything these days, my first post will simply establish keywords on my blog. Major search engines tend to favor sites that have a longer tenure when returning search results, so here we go.

I'm hoping to start selling some of my Anthropologie inspired jewelry to just make a little extra money. I enjoy creating things, and I think that people often appreciate handmade lovely items. I'm hoping to keep an affordable range of items for those who love Anthropologie, but who can't always handle the steep prices there.

Jewelry, Anthropologie, earrings, necklaces, handmade, handcrafted, vintage, inspired, one of a kind, ooak, unique, bronze, copper, brass, sterling, silver, gunmetal, antiqued, oxidized, acrylic, chandelier, crystals, faceted, drops, pendants, czech glass

No comments:

Post a Comment